As and industrial marketer you need to create relevant content in order for engineers and purchasing agents to locate your website and learn about their services. I will share one b2b marketing statistic and one b2b content marketing strategy that can generate more quality leads for industrial marketing websites.
B2B marketing statistic: 73% of business to business marketers understand the importance of content marketing, but they do not always have the resources to constantly update and monitor that content.
B2B content strategy for small to medium size b2b manufacturing companies you need a content strategy. What does that look like?
- Detailed information on your services and capabilities
- Create a pillar page that links content from that page to other pages and blogs
- Blogs are relevant content that gives a solution to a problem your prospect or customer may have.
- Write lots of blogs to keep your website up-to-date and content rich
- CTAs or call-to-action buttons should be part of your content strategy
- Link your blogs to your social media pages. Linkedin is a must
- Build content around your audience/personas
If you build your content around your audience, and you deliver relevant information to that audience about subjects that interests them and about which you are an expert, two things will happen.