Why Your Marketing Technology Needs to Include Content Marketing Services
Stock market making you crazy? While we know the sage advice is to wait it out, what about your business? You can’t afford to have your business sit on the sidelines, can you?
While the stock market volatility may point to some underlying ecomomic issues, you need to prepare for a less than robust economy and a more competitive environment in your markets. If you think you can be competitive with old marketing strategies and a website that is as old as Justin Bieber, it’s time to get moving!
Your competitors are getting the message and changing their marketing strategies and implementing B2B inbound marketing. They are educated on the buyers' journey and adopting tactics that fall under the methodology of inbound marketing. Just look at this recent survey by HubSpot on the State of Inbound Marketing.
How would you answer the following questions?
- Can you track the ROI on your current sales and marketing tactics?
- Is your website mobile friendly? Google cares, and if Google cares, you should care.
- Are you adding content to your website, such as white papers, case studies, and e-books?
- Are you writing blog posts that help your customers and prospects find solutions to problems that they have every day about the types of products and markets you serve?
- Are you using social media to communicate to the hundreds, if not thousands, of potential individuals who may influence?
If you answer no to any or all of these questions, you have a lot of catching up to do.
Need help with assessing how well you are doing measuring ROI or implementing a lead generation strategy? As a Boston-based inbound marketing agency, Grant Marketing provides content marketing services among our comprehensive B2B inbound marketing strategies. Contact us now for a no-obligation Inbound Assessment.